- On Wed,27 Jun 2018
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its Second Volume of the year 2018 (Volume II, Year 2018), set to be published in July 2018.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field of LAW, MANAGEMENT & HUMANITIES may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th July 2018.
Volume II, Year 2018 is being operated without any theme. Anything related to Law, Mangement or Humanities is acceptable.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 words and above
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
Publication Charges (To Be Paid After Acceptance) (Special Discount for Inaugural Issue after ISSN)
- For Indian Authors - INR
- For Other Countries:
- Submission of abstract & research paper: 20th July, 2018
- Payment of registration fees: Within 7 days of acceptance
firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-9399094820
Facebook page is here.
popular Most read
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LAW MANAGEMENT & HUMANITIES
International Journal of Law Management & Humanities (IJLMH) is founded by Mr. Gyan Prakash Kesharwani, a student of Law. “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities (IJLMH)” is a blinded peer reviewed journal of Law,
Mr. Gyan Prakash Kesharwani
Gyan Colony, Maihar, Dist. Satna, M.P.
Pin Code: 485771